Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error
every time I am going to print a screen appears with the following message
Different resolution with projector! -1440 and a confirm button
pulse disappears the message but the printer does nothing and gives me the same error with any model until the demo.

REGARDS
Assuming you are using chitubox, have you selected the elegoo Mars printer profile?
(09-02-2019, 04:32 AM)admin Wrote: Assuming you are using chitubox, have you selected the elegoo Mars printer profile?

yes, 

the parameters of Chitoo box are the default for this printed with the profile of the elegoo selected and verified.
Also check that the measures of x and y coincide with the pixels of x and y

I also tried to change the resolution of x with that of y and then returned the same error but with -2560.

yes,

the parameters of Chitoo box are the default for this printed with the profile of the elegoo selected and verified.
Also check that the measures of x and y coincide with the pixels of x and y

I also tried to change the resolution of x with that of y and then returned the same error but with -2560.
What version of chitubox?
(09-02-2019, 11:55 AM)admin Wrote: What version of chitubox?

Chitu L 5.5 series

Chitu box 1.5.0

After switching off and on again every time the display resolution values changed curiously
Hi, I encounter the same resolution-error, so I wanted to know if you were able to solve the problem?

With me the error happened like this:
New printer, calibrated everything like instructed in the manual and did 1 print two months ago: everything went perfect.
Now for my second print, I used a bigger model, with a piece of the bottom being "under" the build plate when I sliced it in Chitubox because it was a piece of rock I don't need, then 'fixed' with the proton file validator, then on the Elegoo USB and started printing without issues).
But when that print came on layer 2, it never went to layer 3 and gave an error. So I stopped the print. When I asked it to print the file again, it gave the resolution-error. On all the other files (the rook and my first print from two months ago, too) give this same error.
I hope this helps finding a solution...
(I always use the Elegoo Mars profile, Chitubox)
I solved the error problem!
Resin back in the bottle, cleaned the VAT and build plate, followed the user manual from start (with calibration and testing) ...and it worked!