Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UV Lamp not matching Slicer Software
Question 
I could use some help here. Elegoo Mars Pro, has been working fine for the past month until very recently. I'm having all sorts of issues with the UV pattern not matching the slicer. I took the resin bath off and set the exposure time to 1s to show the issue. It's almost as if the slicer pattern is shifting around. Compare the render on the LCD screen to what is showing on the UV lamp.
[Image: FG0JfAt.gif]
Anyone have any ideas? This has pretty much put my printer out of commission because nothing I do fixes it (I tried a new USB drive too).
TIA
This may not be relevant to your dilemma, however I have found that Chitubox seems to be hyper-dependent on video card configuration¹. My Linux Mint 19.3 installation decided it should "upgrade" the drivers for my ATI 5450 card from the generic XORG Linux drivers (which are actually quite good) to the "official" ATI driver. Well, that broke Chitubox which began producing sliced files with all sorts of anomalies--shifted sections, holes, smears, partitions not in the original .slt file, etc.

Restoring from a Timeshift backup and blocking further video "updates" fixed it...

-------------------------------------------
¹ - Actually this may be a Qt issue (my jury is still out on that platform).