Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Files on usb
I've struggled to get my head around this problem 

when I do a new print file and save it on to the USB drive it saves and shows on the USB but when I put the USB in my Mars it doesn't show the new files just the older ones.

Is this a common issue or does anyone else know what's going on
(04-02-2020, 06:11 AM)Sacai2020 Wrote: I've struggled to get my head around this problem 

when I do a new print file and save it on to the USB drive it saves and shows on the USB but when I put the USB in my Mars it doesn't show the new files just the older ones.

Of what type, extension (.???) is the file? It needs to be a "sliced" and ready to print file:

filename.cbddlp

-or-

filename.ctb (see my post here)

created with the Chitubox application...
(04-02-2020, 06:11 AM)Sacai2020 Wrote: I've struggled to get my head around this problem 

Im having this exact same problem right now. Have you discovered a solution? 

For me, the problem started when I updated Chitubox. However when I returned to the old version, the problem persisted
(01-20-2021, 04:29 PM)RabbitMedic Wrote:

Im having this exact same problem right now. Have you discovered a solution? 

For me, the problem started when I updated Chitubox. However when I returned to the old version, the problem persisted

As above, what is the extension of the new file's name?

What printer drive rare you using in Chitubox?

What series # is your printer? It is on a tag on the bottom anf will start with an "M". E.g. mine is "M20SIlver20200401"
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
[quote pid='2719' dateline='1611185365']
the files are .ctb since I use chitubox as my splicer. I have a Mars Pro with the tag MP0220200401
[/quote]

As above, what is the extension of the new file's name?

What printer drive rare you using in Chitubox?

What series # is your printer?  It is on a tag on the bottom anf will start with an "M". E.g. mine is "M20SIlver20200401"