Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a noise
(05-01-2020, 06:46 AM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: "printed nothing only for very layer on the tank film" - you mean, there are some layers printed and sticking an the FEP?
"On the Elegoo in the Exposure settings what should the exposure time be?" - depends on the resin - waht are your actual settings for the resin?
Yes sticking to the FEP
Resin is ABS-Like Photopolymer ||Resin Grey UV wavelength 405nm
"Yes sticking to the FEP" - so, leveling, cleaning the buildplate or exposure times are not OK
"Resin is ABS-Like Photopolymer ||Resin Grey UV wavelength 405nm" - i don't know something about that resin -
you should have a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...qtTfI1hLUI
about exposure times
Sorry about late reply had to go into work for a few hours.
Printer is working fine now, no idea why, it may have been a dodgy file, haven't a clue but printed the rooks again and came out perfect.
Will have to look into more about the printed files when doing them myself from a different site.
Thank you so much for your answers and time very much appreciated.
UF
that was the reason, why i asked for the files - but no problem - happy printing
(05-01-2020, 01:35 PM)fromFDMtoSLA Wrote: that was the reason, why i asked for the files - but no problem - happy printing
The file looks the same as the rook and the another file i printed, the picture of the model came up on the screen on the Elegoo so have not got a clue.