Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Pro "Set Z Home" seemingly not working
100% positive.  I did the re-level this morning WITHOUT hitting the set z=0.  I also made sure to hit the 10mm up 10 times.  Filled the tank with 1/3 resin, printed immediately.  These directions are bad, I have a bad sensor somewhere, or the firmware is complete crap.  Each time I hit set z=0 and go back to the manual adjustment and hit home it is in exactly the same spot as before I adjusted anything.  It also seems like when you press the confirm button it doesn't seem to select it.  At least the button doesn't flash at all.  I did test to see if it will stay on the screen if I don't press anything and it does, so it must be registering the input.  Kind of reminds me with of a payment terminal issue I worked with the developer on.  Took us a bunch of tests and videos to show them that when you hit the left button it was selecting the right button's entry...

If it didn't print this time I was going to send it back.  Thanks for responding to this. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mars Pro "Set Z Home" seemingly not working - by maximumbeef - 07-11-2020, 08:47 AM