Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printer not printing
I have a brand new Elegoo Mars printer. Just opened last night and set everything up exactly as the manual suggests. Got to the test print and selected the rook file and selected print. Then I went to bed as it stated 4 hours for the print. Woke up and there is nothing. No print on plate, actually nothing dry on plate. there was a little wet resin still on it but nothing else. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me with this issue? I am really excited about doing my own miniatures but this is rather disappointing start so far. 

Thanks to all in advance for the help.

Sincerely,

Mike Ward
Remove the resin reservoir and run the exposure test and--report back with what you find out.

Photos are good; I read once that they = 1k words (2k bytes)...
I cleaned everything and have attached 2 pics of what I am seeing. Should I see any light when running the exposure test?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-06-2020, 07:27 PM)ParaRescu Wrote: I cleaned everything and have attached 2 pics of what I am seeing. Should I see any light when running the exposure test?

You should see this if all is well (it loos as though the UV lamp is not turning on in your printer):

[Image: UV-LCD-Test-00.jpg]
Yeah, I have put in a support ticket to Elegoo about this issue. I thank you for trying to help me with this.