Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joined the fun
Hello all, just started printing this week; picked out a Mars Pro, super happy and impressed with the results. Always had an interest in this stuff, never put it into practice until now. Big Grin
(07-18-2020, 06:02 PM)twotonefox Wrote: Hello all, just started printing this week; picked out a Mars Pro, super happy and impressed with the results. Always had an interest in this stuff, never put it into practice until now. Big Grin

Cool, you will find a lot of good information and good people here...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
I am new here as well. Having read several articles on the subject I decided to give it a try. My first issue is that I cannot find the Rook.cbddlp file. I found Rook.stl. Which did not work. Any suggestions?
(07-20-2020, 02:48 PM)Arthur Wrote: I am new here as well.  Having read several articles on the subject I decided to give it a try.  My first issue is that I cannot find the Rook.cbddlp file.  I found Rook.stl.  Which did no work.  Any suggestions?

Make sure the build plate is level, and clean (use IPA) - to remove grease.  If it still won't print take the .stl file and slice it yourself using the correct settings for the resin you are using.
It will print when all the settings are correct.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have double checked everything. It is all in order. It maybe my error. But the Rook file is missing now.