Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Print Fine But Wont Print anything else
Greetings.

I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer.  Either the troubleshooting dies out and no one responds or resolves it or the problem isn't exactly what I am experiencing. 

I am not a new printer I have a Creality LD002, Creality Ender Pro,  and have had both since January.  Just got a Elegoo Mars yesterday.

Spent some time reading the user guide.  Watching a few videos to make sure I understand setup and calibration.

Printer calibrates fine.  
Test print of the rook went perfect.  
Printer fails to print anything else.

Each time (3x now) there is cured resin on the vat screen.  The "base" of my print to be exact.  I clean everything, dry it, (I clean and dry every time I print any how), recalibrate it.  I have run the test print twice so I have 4 rooks I don't know what do with  Big Grin

Everything goes as it should yet my print doesn't go through.  What else is the issue.
(07-21-2020, 04:12 AM)ResinJunkie Wrote: Greetings.

I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer.  Either the troubleshooting dies out and no one responds or resolves it or the problem isn't exactly what I am experiencing. 

I am not a new printer I have a Creality LD002, Creality Ender Pro,  and have had both since January.  Just got a Elegoo Mars yesterday.

Spent some time reading the user guide.  Watching a few videos to make sure I understand setup and calibration.

Printer calibrates fine.  
Test print of the rook went perfect.  
Printer fails to print anything else.

Each time (3x now) there is cured resin on the vat screen.  The "base" of my print to be exact.  I clean everything, dry it, (I clean and dry every time I print any how), recalibrate it.  I have run the test print twice so I have 4 rooks I don't know what do with  Big Grin

Everything goes as it should yet my print doesn't go through.  What else is the issue.

It sounds as though the cured resin is not adhering to the platen. I had similar issues; resolved by breaking the glaze on the platen's finish with a 4 to 5 second light application of 320 grit paper in a 5" random orbit sander, you don't need to remove any paint just break up the glossy finish...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
if the Rooks are printed perfect, there should be somthing wrong in your slicer-setting. please show us your model and your settings