Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post-clicing Loss of Details (Pics and STL files included)
So I went to slice my stl file for printing and checked the cbddlp file in chitubox before printing
and found that the upper half of the face had lost all detail and replace by some extended layers

I've attached before and after pics of slicing, a link to the stl file, and settings that I thought might be causing issues.
I can provide specifics if you ask.

If someone could point me in the right direction for an accurate print, I'd much appreciate it.

BTW: the stl has soft explicit material (topless and bare butt)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughtie...-girl-nsfw

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-10-2020, 09:39 PM)berzer Wrote: So I went to slice my stl file for printing and checked the cbddlp file in chitubox before printing
and found that the upper half of the face had lost all detail and replace by some extended layers

I've attached before and after pics of slicing, a link to the stl file, and settings that I thought might be causing issues.
I can provide specifics if you ask.

If someone could point me in the right direction for an accurate print, I'd much appreciate it.

BTW: the stl has soft explicit material (topless and bare butt)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughtie...-girl-nsfw

It does the sameĀ for me, I'm using Chitubox 1.6.5. I created a .ctb file though.

Importing the model to PrusaSlicer, it gives 270 repaired errors so there could be something in the model. There's a void in the head and lower torso so that could be a factor. I tried repairing the file in PS and exprorting back to .stl but get the same result as you. Model probably needs a better repair tool.

Good printing,

J
I found the same problem (also w/ Chitubox 1.6.5), the .stl file is bad. FreeCAD found 872 problems, but was unable to fix them...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com