Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Layer curling
I am new to the resin printing and I just got an Elegoo Mars 2 Pro. I am trying to print a Settlers of Catan piece and running into the same fail (three times now). If I compared the failure to my filament printer, it looks like my build plate is too hot (obviously not what is going on here). I am using the Elegoo Rapid Resin (Grey). I am printing directly on the build plate and the slicer setting are attached below (The other settings were left unchanged). I have re-leveled the build plate and messed with the lift distance settings. I am not sure where to go next. Please help an newbie out!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would increase the exposure times by 50% (3 seconds and 50 seconds)--I know the Pro 2 is supposed to be faster, but 2 s seems awfully short...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
Thanks, Cliff! I appreciate your help and expertise. I will try to up the exposure time. Is upping the first layer necessary? That layer looks pretty perfect; it just looks like it starts to fail after that and at some point recovers itself.
Try increasing just he main layers and see what you get. Determining practical exposure times is all trial and error...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com