Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No print tried every thing wat I doing wrong
Sad 
Hey i just got my mars pro and tried to print and getting noting get like first layers on the plates that that is it nothing more started with the water wash resin first but most got first  100 layers on rook. 

Then getting lot stuff stuck to the fep

Tried the pfte spray on the fep still getting the sucking sound on first lift. 

Also tried the tap to lift bed also nothing leveled the bed on the paper on lcd screen and lvled it on the tank it self both nothing 

Then tried the normal blue resin and. Nothing still fort maybe the water wash to weak temp good in the house always cleaned plate well and tank 

Getting the wits end with the printer can't even get 30 layer test prints to work 

Am I doing something wrong all the thing tried just no joy all exposure test show the black box in middle and running print with resin to make sure it work on the lcd 

Any able to help be very great full as spent lot money on this and not even using the cure wash station because not print come off the pro at all 

If there setting on chitubox I missing or getting wrong be great for test and tried that people got successfully prints done for every time 

Sam  Angry
What exposure settings are you running? Sticking the the FEP usually indicates exposures for the bottom layers are too short, and/or not enough bottom layers...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
Check my other thread, having the same issues as you are.

https://www.elegoomars.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=642

Have had some success with the solutions posted in there. Online research also shows print problems can often be resolved printing at 30 degree angle with supports. Shouldn't be necessary with everything but I find it is working for me, because when I print with a solid base it is doing the same thing and sticking to the film then not printing. Only clear resin has worked for me so far printing base, I am currently tweaking exposure times to try to resolve the issue.

Let me know if you find another solution.
tried new abs like resgin gray ont eh pro with these setting but still only getting first few layer on plate then nothing also get like a resisit but not cure resin in the bottom of the try with little use plastic scraper see if any thing stuck

just tried with them setting linked and again only first 2 layer on the plate and rest in the tank all seam to look like a skin that not really sticking to the fep as come up easy with scraper on the film look like skin layer really at lose 3 resin and 2 different tanks with pfte spray and still nothing but first couple layers lol 

may should just give up until real answer show it self sigh....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

80 seconds/layer for the bottom layers should be plenty--heck I run 65 s/layer on my plain ol' Mars. There seem to be a number of newer Pro owners having build plate adhesion issuses--perhaps those who are not can compare platen finishes, etc. and sort it out--it would not be the first time that worn production tooling that should have been replaced wasn't until reports started coming in from the field.

That's what damned near killed the US auto industry...
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
well i getting the first few layer stick to the plate but nothing after that just get a stuff almost curing on the fep film but not like i first had it doing where i printed thew first rook for 100 layer then got think layers stuck to fep but i replace my tank with the set 2 from amazon then tried that tank and all i getting now is first few layer on plate then that it i re leved before tried out the new asb like resin today tried the expose test with them setting and same again only resin not tryed is clear i also trying the trick with tap on edge of the lcd screen  but i still hearing the sticking sound on the fep even using pfte lub on the screen which i applied day before on the fep film and left it to dry really can seem figure this out

see the expose is right and that my firmware information just cant see it see why it not working

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What exposure times are you using for the bottom and subsequent layers? And, how many bottom layers?
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
i have tried 5 to 10 layer and bottom expose time from 50 to 80 and other layer time from 6 to 15 normal layer only time i had some wat was first i every tried print on the mars pro  then after that never even got that close on layers it cured and that was first time using the water washable gray resin then tried normal but and the asb quick cure grey are that all elegoo mar resin only thing not tried it the clear lol

wat every way i lvl the plate i always the pulling of the fep i tried the tank come with it and got 2 spare tank from amazon the plastic set of 2 tank that already fep filmed up and again nothing lol
I have determined that the nearly universal build plate adhesion problems being experienced by "Pro" owners is a problem with the build plate's almost mirror-like surface finish--see my posts here and here; and "Lat2730's post here

Elegoo has realized this too as evidenced by the newest Mars 2 Pro having a sandblasted build plate finish:

from the Amazon M2P ad copy
[Image: MarsPro2Platen.jpg]
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
I Read The Post U Link So I READINGG And With Talk To My Mate That Sandblasting Or Grit UP The Plate Might Be A Option for me now got new plate come also found out the pro 2 has sand blast finish compare to pro also got the wham bam flex plate as they got better looking finish but that be 7 day to try them but amazam pro spare build plate I have order I get sand back with fine grit at work or wet dry it with some 400 to 600 grit I have 

Was Also Going Try The clear blue resin but didn't want that fail as well so I keep trying with  gray ASB like one using the spread sheet people made for there tried setting for them rason large list of them 

They Say For Thee Gray. 05 layer 11 sec with 1m5 off set  for normal 90 bottom 10 layer

Try on plate see if get any thing using the exposure test print that youtue does as only 30 layer quick print  that just printer on the plate no raft or thst as that one only ever get first 2 layer then fail if soen work on them setting then rough it up or wait to get the new plate do it. that that stick the flex wham bam plate system on the pro build plate and try that lol

TURRN Out Be Expensive Machine For Print Fails LOL