Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
resolution of the sliced file does not match screen-1440
hi, how do i solve this? im really new and just trying to print my first model. using chitubox with the latest update.
Could you provide some clarification as to how you came to this conclusion and what problems it is creating?
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
Quote:I encountered the same problem, and the solution was not related to the version of Chitubox. The default resolution is in the software settings is set as X: 1440 and Y: 2560. In my case, my Mars 2P has X: 1620 and Y: 2560. Match the slicer's settings to your printer's LCD resolution and it should fix it. Hope this helps.
Looks like you have not the correct profile from chitubox - i have the newest Version 1.7.0 and i can load the Mars 2 Pro Profile and all is perfect.
The wrong resolution looks like the default-profile from Chitubox.
(12-03-2020, 10:51 AM)nighteagle Wrote: Looks like you have not the correct profile from chitubox - i have the newest Version 1.7.0 and i can load the Mars 2 Pro Profile and all is perfect.

This is correct:

[Image: Default-cfg.jpg]

It had not occurred to me that a user might not load the proper driver...
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
(12-03-2020, 12:06 PM)cliffyk Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 10:51 AM)nighteagle Wrote: Looks like you have not the correct profile from chitubox - i have the newest Version 1.7.0 and i can load the Mars 2 Pro Profile and all is perfect.

This is correct:

[Image: Default-cfg.jpg]

It had not occurred to me that a user might not load the proper driver...
HOLY COW i have been Searching Google and Toutube for 5 days straight to figure out what was going on i was even trying to change the resolution in Rhino & NO success but i finally found this and it worked thnks soo much !!!!
(11-26-2020, 06:52 PM)poupdujour Wrote:
Quote:I encountered the same problem, and the solution was not related to the version of Chitubox. The default resolution is in the software settings is set as X: 1440 and Y: 2560. In my case, my Mars 2P has X: 1620 and Y: 2560. Match the slicer's settings to your printer's LCD resolution and it should fix it. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for having posted. I was having same issue and when I tried what you suggested. It now works 100%. Thank you. I downloaded the new Chitubox 1.8.3 and pressed on the Mars 2 Pro and still had an issue with resolution. You helped me from going mad. thank you.
(02-22-2021, 06:42 AM)jymacdougall74 Wrote:
Thank you so much for having posted. I was having same issue and when I tried what you suggested. It now works 100%. Thank you. I downloaded the new Chitubox 1.8.3 and pressed on the Mars 2 Pro and still had an issue with resolution. You helped me from going mad. thank you.

May I ask where you got CB v 1.8.3? I was just at their site and all I see is v1.8.1?\.
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
(02-22-2021, 06:33 PM)cliffyk Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 06:42 AM)jymacdougall74 Wrote:

May  I ask where you got CB v 1.8.3? I was just at their site and all I see is v1.8.1?\.
I have the same issue. I just bought a Mars 2 Pro from Amazon. But although it is written on the package and the printer itself. It seems like the printer is not a 2 Pro, but a normal Pro instead. I measured the build plate and it is only 75 x 135 mm, which does not match the Mars 2 Pro 80 x 129 mm build volume. And if I turn it on, then there is the Mars Pro logo on the screen.
(11-14-2020, 06:12 PM)a-guillotine Wrote: hi, how do i solve this? im really new and just trying to print my first model. using chitubox with the latest update.

You could set the resolution manually to match your printer as described in other answers, but for me it was easier to select my printer (Mars 2 Pro) in Chitubox as follows:

Go to Settings
Click the "Add new printer" button (upper left)
Select your printer and click OK

Chitubox will then automatically set the correct resolution according to your printer. It will also adjust any other settings appropriately.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)