Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCD Screen issues
Hi All

I have one of the Mars Pro 2 printers and when i plug in the USB stick the preview you get on the lcd screen has lines running down it and looks like its broken. I am wondering if any one else has had this issue and what they did to fix it ? I have done the turn off and leave power out and back on again after 30mins but still does it. So not sure what else to try ?

Thanks
(12-12-2020, 03:53 AM)Hardmaninc Wrote: Hi All

I have one of the Mars Pro 2 printers and when i plug in the USB stick the preview you get on the lcd screen has lines running down it and looks like its broken. I am wondering if any one else has had this issue and what they did to fix it ? I have done the turn off and leave power out and back on again after 30mins but still does it. So not sure what else to try ?

Thanks
First thing to try is to remove the front cover and check the LCD plug is connected to the circuit board properly. That's what cured my issue.
(12-15-2020, 02:01 AM)Mr Sprue Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 03:53 AM)Hardmaninc Wrote: Hi All

Thanks
First thing to try is to remove the front cover and check the LCD plug is connected to the circuit board properly. That's what cured my issue.
Thanks I will take a look at that.