Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bubbled Tank Film and LCD
G'day guys,
I am a newby  from Down Under and I have looked at heaps of posts on this forum to help find an answer to my question.
Unfortunately I couldn't find it so I was hoping someone might be able to steer me in the right direction.
Mars P2 is my first 3d printer, and I have successfully printed off the rook test model.
Funny thing was that I noticed when I cleaned the tank that both the tank film and the LCD screen now have blister like bubbles that line up perfectly with
each other as they face each so the plate film fits snugly against the LCD screen.
I carefully followed the initial paper adjustment method but looking at the bubbles they line up at an edge of one of the rooks bases.
Is this just a random fault in one element or something else to look out for?
Since then, I have printed off two other models with success but I did avoid the blistered area when positioning the models.
I had a chat with ELEGOO and they have a LCD screen and a Tank film on its' way for me .- in 15-25 days time.
WOW, can't fault their support.
I have a thick skin so if I have done something wrong, please say so as I don't want to beak a new set when it arrives.
Thanks Nutters.
Photo(s)?
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com