Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raft and supports sticking to plate but print sticks to FEP
                    To anyone that can help,

I have been successfully using a 4:1 mixture of Siraya Tech Fast Grey to Siraya tech tenacious.  Successful prints were near 100%.  I switched to Fast Creamy at the same mix ratio and now have been at a 100% failure rate.  My rafts and supports stick to the plate then the actual print itself sticks to the FEP.  I'm currently using an Elegoo Mars. 

I changed my FEP, used a lubricate on the FEP, releveled the build plate multiple times.  I have a heat lamp approximately 2ft away from my printer and I checked the inside temperature which is at 78 degrees.  I warm up my resin and shake vigorously.  This is the exact process I use for all the successful prints I had with the Fast Grey mix. 

I have attached some photos of my settings in Chitubox as well as my failed prints.  Looking forward to any feedback.

Thanks,
Pete
Increase the normal layer exposure by 20% to 25%.

Also, how old is your printer, or more specifically how many hours of printing has it performed? If more than 200 to 300 hours the LCD is probably on its last legs.

Download and slice this file (LCDTest.stl). Then "Print" it with the resin vat and build plate removed. It will "illuminate" the entire 120 x 68 mm field and let you evaluate the LCD and curing lamps. Place a sheet of copy paper over the LCD and take a photo--it should look like this if the LCD is clear:

[Image: NewLCD-00.JPG]

If it's overall dim or you see spots and/or streaks as shown below the LCD needs to be replaced.

[Image: BadLCD-02.JPG]

Post the photo so we can see it.
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com