Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me please. I've had my Mars Pro for 2 days and only the test rook has printed
Hello all.
I am getting extremely frustrated. I set up my Mars Pro yesterday and was able to print the test rook fine. Since then I have tried to print something, anything, else and nothing will stick to the build plate and there is no debris in the vat. Here are the steps I have taken:
  1. Updated the firmware

2. Re-leveled the build plate. I did notice while leveling that one side of the paper seems to come out a little easier than the other put that was the same the first time that I leveled it.

3. Sanded the build plate a little. Saw that on the Elegoo forums that the Pro build plate was "too shiny" and needed to be sanded a bit

4. Re-sliced my model. I don't know if that matters. It is a simple, supportless model

5. I'm using the grey Elegoo resin. I upped my exposure times a bit - 8 Exposure, 60 Bottom Exposure, Light off Delay one second each.

6. Consulted the Elder Gods

7. Cleaned EVERYTHING again

8. Cried a little

9. Came here
Can anyone tell what I'm doing wrong?
Any photos of the failures? Each is worth at least 1000 words.

The default "Pro" lifting speeds are overly aggressive, pull them back to 60 mm/m for both bottom and regular layers.

FWIW the "light off delay" does nothing 'til set to > 7 seconds...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
Been having a similar issue with my MP2 - worked great for 2-3 months and now only prints first layer or nothing at all. Also no visible evidence of debris in the tray, but the LCD works fine whenever I test it