Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50/50 Siraya Tech BLU TENACIOUS SETTINGS
Star 
hey all~ I need some help with settings for Siraya Tech BLU TENACIOUS at 50/50 on the mars. I'm also not sure what support settings i'm going to go with but I think using their settings on the Siraya tech page is going to be fine. 

Has anyone else here done this mix successfully? Idea
Siraya Blu and Siraya Tenacious are different products. "Blu" comes in translucent blue and a new clear formula ("Blu Clear v2"), "Tenacious" is transparent pale yellow. I really like the Blu Clear V2, it prints well and is quite resilient.

Are you referring to a 50/50 mix of Blu and Tenacious? If so, with 50 μm layers I'd go with 5 or 6 base layers at 65 to 75 s each, and 10-12 s per layer after that (maybe up to 15 s/layer if you have problems).
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
(07-13-2020, 07:41 PM)cliffyk Wrote: Siraya Blu and Siraya Tenacious are different products. "Blu" comes in translucent blue and a new clear formula ("Blu Clear v2"), "Tenacious" is transparent pale yellow. I really like the Blu Clear V2, it prints well and is quite resilient.

Are you referring to a 50/50 mix of Blu and Tenacious? If so, with 50 μm layers I'd go with 5 or 6 base layers at 65 to 75 s each, and 10-12 s per layer after that (maybe up to 15 s/layer if you have problems).

I was referring to the blend of both at 50/50 yes sorry! Thanks for those settings ill give them a shot.  I preset some profiles up based on the Siraya Tech sites information provided but they had nothing for the mars on the tenacious (so I used the photon settings for that) but it gave me less to take any sort of educated guess at how the blends settings would work. 

Have you ever tried a lift distance as small as .75?
(07-14-2020, 03:41 AM)Roblivingstone Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 07:41 PM)cliffyk Wrote: Siraya Blu and Siraya Tenacious are different products. "Blu" comes in translucent blue and a new clear formula ("Blu Clear v2"), "Tenacious" is transparent pale yellow. I really like the Blu Clear V2, it prints well and is quite resilient.

I was referring to the blend of both at 50/50 yes sorry! Thanks for those settings ill give them a shot.  I preset some profiles up based on the Siraya Tech sites information provided but they had nothing for the mars on the tenacious (so I used the photon settings for that) but it gave me less to take any sort of educated guess at how the blends settings would work. 

Have you ever tried a lift distance as small as .75?

I have not mucked about with any of that yet. What motion settings do you run?
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
(07-14-2020, 06:25 AM)cliffyk Wrote: I have not mucked about with any of that yet. What motion settings do you run?

I haven't done much yet with that. I guess my next few tests will be based on the exposure times and stuff then the next few will be on that until I find what I want. 
I really really don't want to waste the siraya tech resin testing alot.  Blu was 160$ a kg shipped to me and tenacious(88$) and fast(44$) cost me over 300 all said and done.  So all said, I'd love to hear other people's success.