Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No print tried every thing wat I doing wrong
Right so roughed up plate but new issue come up the run the test for the lcd so like setting up first time and time out the test square doesn't show up and then run the program from layer and see just full light square 

Sigh...  Got and sent elegoo hope here some thing soon I hope picture to big well rescale and show

image 1

program file

this screen i get on running both test and program file

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The LCD is improperly connected or dead...
-cliff knight-
[Image: 816-20120803-wide800.jpg]
paladinmicro.com
any idea now can check either it dead or the connection been knock out of place>?
Here's the instructional video from Elegoo re: replacing the Pro LCD--all you need to know is there...
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
yeas just watched that so think worth unplug and reconnecting to see if just been know or see if it truly gone ?
(10-10-2020, 05:14 PM)crunichie@gmail.com Wrote: yeas just watched that so think worth unplug and reconnecting to see if just been know or see if it truly gone ?

I would, it's kind of an awkward little connector that could have been dislodged or never inserted properly...
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com
Can confirm it the lcd screen to working unplugged and plugged back in andnnrunnthe screen test just get the uv light full screen like doing a clear tank

Have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if they get back to me with replacement lcdd screen or machine any know where can find a screen for replacing for the pro?
(10-11-2020, 04:03 AM)crunichie@gmail.com Wrote: Have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if they get back to me with replacement lcdd screen or machine any know where can find a screen for replacing for the pro?

Amazon--$29.99 q/ free shipping for Prime members:

[Image: LCD-Pro-Amazon.jpg]

Same price as the plain ol' Mars screen.

[Image: LCD-Mars-Amazon.jpg]

They should cost the same, as they are in fact the same Sharp Sharp LS055R1SX04 device.

[Image: LCD-Mars-Amazon-01.jpg]
-cliff knight-
paladinmicro.com